The expectations for this position are to consistently complete the work as required by their specific trade on each job to assure the complete satisfaction of the General Contractor. To maintain a good quality image for the company. Must be seen as a leader and has the ability to fill in for the Job Supervisor as required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Completes all job tasks as required by their specific trade.
- Responsible for layout by using required instruments.
- Assist the Job Supervisor in their tasks.
In the Job Supervisor’s absence, is responsible for the following tasks and assists the Job Supervisor as follows:
- Supervises assigned crew. Evaluates performance and disciplines as required.
- Responsible for layout of job and reading of blueprints.
- Completes required paperwork and submits to the office as required.
- Assures compliance with safety and OSHA regulations on the jobsite.
- Assures all equipment necessary to complete the job is at the jobsite.
- Assures all materials necessary to complete the job are at the jobsite.
- Works directly with Superintendent on coordination of manpower, equipment and materials.
- Coordinates job details and requests with General Contractor while maintaining a professional image for the Company.
- Fills in where necessary on the job crew to assure satisfactory completion of the job.
- Assures satisfactory clean up of job each day and at the completion of each job.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by the Job Supervisor & General Superintendent.
- Follows OSHA rules and regulations.
- Follows the rules, regulations, policy, guidelines, etc. of Lorne G. Seifert, LLC.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. consistently and repetitively.
- Must have active CPR Certification and OSHA Certification.
- Must have experience in the use of hand tools such as, rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows, etc.
- Understanding of blueprints and able to do layout work.
- Must be experienced and be able to use all the tools of their specific trade.
- Must have regular attendance and be able to work overtime as required.